Building My Spirituality


I must confess before I joined CWA , I was very skeptical. I was the youngest in the group and felt misplaced. But then it was the only group I could join because compared to the youth it was closer to home. The journey has only begun and am psyched up with where am headed as I believe in embracing my spirituality. So many women out there ask themselves the same question I asked myself,"Who is eligible to join"? A typical answer would be anyone who is married or has a husband, which is a refutable fact.
A lot of us have grown up seeing CWA women as mature strong-minded women. Mmh!!!The perception might be true, but that does not answer the question. Anyone can join CWA as long as you are a woman above 18 years. The word CWA stands for Catholic Women Association. So don't limit yourself for a chance to learn from other women. Join CWA in your local Catholic church and strengthen your spirituality.You are what they are looking for regardless of your situation. God knows why you have not walked down the aisle. That is not a concrete reason not to join. He equally knows that you are a single woman. He knows the tribulations you are going through. He knows the strength you must conjure up to be a mother and father to your child. Be the member that is willing to let go of their heartache to learn from other women. There is also the gap and uncertainty that looms among the divorced and the widowed. There is no need to question whether this group is for you because it is. You should also be here. It is the only group that allows people of the same sex except for our partner group CMA (Catholic Men Association).
We are women of power who have shed a tear or two for our men and children. It is a group that teaches women to be strong and pillars for their families by embracing discipline, respect and love. Women should not suffer alone, a problem shared is a problem halved. Encouragement from someone who has gone through tribulations, heartache and disappointment would drive the point home than someone imagining it. CWA offers a foundation for every woman who needs a stable home and a prayerful soul. I hope that is enough reason for you to align yourself with the church, with a group that not only inspires, but builds your character as a woman.
I am here to stay. Let me wear that cloth on my head as a symbol of purity and respect for the altar. If you see a "mokorino" in me that is your perception, which only remains that. I love dresses so the attire will not make me more of an old mama after all that is where am headed in the next 20 years or so. The attire does not define a person, but what comes from their mouth. I hope to spread love, warmth and friendship as I become the light of the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A COMMODITY SO RARE

SPECIAL DEDICATION TO DAD

Modern day adaptation of Rapunzel